Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photo Sessions Galore!

Last Sunday I had a senior portrait session with the totally adorable Eimile. We found some great new locations and did some fun poses! I'm so excited at how the photos are turning out.

Today I did my very first newborn session with my new baby cousin, Alaina, who is not quite two weeks old. It was interesting to say the least! Her patience lasted about thirty minutes, and she was awake throughout most of it, so she was very wiggly. But I learned a lot about what I need to do for newborn sessions and that I need to plan better ahead of time, instead of just winging it. But it was super worth it, because I got to snug a little baby, which is my most favorite thing to do.

Tomorrow I am doing my first official engagement session. Granted, I am taking photos of two of my best friends, my cousin, Daniel, and his fiance, Hannah. So it should be a blast! It's easy to photograph people I know so well. I can boss them around without even thinking about it! :) And I get to include their two dogs, Haas and Gus, so that should be fun! We're going to trick them with treats to make them behave (and pose.)

In a couple of weeks, I get to photograph another baby, though I think she's about 5 months old. That's something new for me, too, and it will be lots of fun! I'm a busy bee this month and I couldn't love it anymore. :) If you want to help me become busier, just let me know, and we'll arrange a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment