Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On a Walk

For the past three weeks or so, I have been taking a photography class on how to use my new flash unit (the 580 EXII, for those of you who are interested.) It's been slow moving--I am not a huge fan of using flash, but I wanted to have it for those indoor shots where I just can't get the exposure right because there's not enough light available. One of my class assignments was to take photos with the flash outdoors. This was challenging to me, because I didn't feel I needed it outside, but I went ahead with the assignment anyway. Mom and I took a walk and I brought my camera along. I snapped a few nature-y shots, and also took a few pictures of Mom with the flash. Here are some of my favorites from our walk!

(Remember to click on the image to see a bigger picture.)







2 comments:

  1. mama heskett is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!
    Em, these shots turned out really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete